From the planning stage to final completion and beyond, Dream Homes Asia will navigate your project to success and provide you with a smooth and hassle free construction process.
A team approach to Construction Management
We approach every project with the objective of creating a team that solves problems together, and we look for ways to make all parties involved successful.
Your expert during the 3 Phases of Construction Management
It is essential that the team spends time upfront during the Pre-Construction Phase to exchange ideas and resolve potential problems. Through consultations, reviews and estimates we will provide expert input to ensure that the design of your project stays on track with your budget and your vision.
Trust us to run your project efficiently and safely during the Construction Phase,. We will deliver your project on schedule and built in accordance to plans and specifications.
During the Post Construction Phase, we will be there in case warranty issues or other concerns arise.
Construction Management Services:
- Consult with the Architect and Engineer during the development of conceptual and preliminary design to advise on site use, selection of materials, building systems and equipment.
- Provide recommendations on construction feasibility, availability of materials and labor, time requirements for installation and construction, and factors related to cost including value engineering, preliminary budgets, and possible economies.
- Develop a project time schedule that coordinates and integrates the Architect’s/Engineer’s design and permitting effort with construction schedules.
- Prepare preliminary project estimate and provide value engineering options if needed
- Review and coordinate contract documents and provide alternative solutions if needed in case design details affect construction feasibility, schedule or cost.
- Identify and expedite long lead items with owners approval.
- Identify pre-qualified subcontractors and manage subcontractor bidding process.
- Assist to obtain necessary permits
- Comply with any requirements necessary to achieve LEED certification
- Establish a contingency if needed (depends on level of completion of Construction Documents)
- Provide a Guaranteed Maximum Price
Comply with any requirements necessary to achieve LEED certification
Provide a Guaranteed Maximum Price
- Manage a safe site, complying with and exceeding all safety standards
- Project Control: overseeing and coordinating all work
- Provide competent staffing
- Quality Control
- Progress Meetings with Owners, Consultants and Sub Contractors
- Cost Accounting
- Construction Correspondence and Documentation; i.e. Change Orders, RFI’s, Submittals
- Manage Subcontractor/Vendor Billings, Payments and all related documentation
- Coordinate Inspections
- Coordinate State Agencies to obtain necessary certificates
- Substantial Completion
- Direct Commissioning
- Punch List
- Final Completion
- Assemble and submit required LEED documentation
- Provide Warranty Period
- Dream Homes Asia will coordinate all aspects of the bidding process, from the development of trade interest through final negotiations and contract signing.
- We maintain an extensive database of subcontractors and suppliers to ensure best possible pricing coverage and we will make recommendations to the Architect or Project Owner on who to invite to bid.
- Bids are opened with the Owners and Architect if desired, and bid comparisons are completed with our recommendations and presented to the project team prior to the award of any contracts.
© 2016 Dream Homes Asia Co., Ltd.
All Rights Reserved.