Dream Homes Asia offers a full range of pre-construction services needed to prepare and inform your team prior to beginning a project. As a vision moves from an idea to a construction project, many questions must be answered to enable you to understand expectations, costs and timelines.
Asking the right questions and getting the right answers are keys to undertaking a successful construction project. If you find yourself asking these questions, we can help provide the answers:
- Renovation, demolition or new construction?
- Can I break up the project into phases? What makes sense?
- How much will it cost?
- How long will construction take?
- How do I run my business during construction?
- What unplanned obstacles should I plan for?
- What kind of building permits will I need?
- Can I use my property for my vision?
- Does my soil “perc” and why is that important?
- Do I need to worry about Act 250?
- Most importantly: Where do I start?!
Our pre-construction services include reviewing the vision for your project and developing a plan to help guide you through the process. Nobody can accurately estimate the cost of new construction or a building renovation without the expertise of professionals that understand all elements of construction that are not immediately evident to the building owner at the idea stage.
In addition to preliminary estimating and helping establish a working budget, our pre-construction team offers expert advice on:
- Design decisions
- Building materials
- The permitting process
- Traffic studies
- Value engineering options
- Cost analysis
- Land use recommendations
- LEED Certification requirements and benefits
- And more…
If relevant, land acquisition and life-cycle costs may also be evaluated.
© 2016 Dream Homes Asia Co., Ltd.
All Rights Reserved.