Air conditioner cleaning is a service that should be performed annually, according to most air conditioner manufactures. Having an annual air conditioner check helps to prevent breakdowns, increase efficiency, and extend the life of your air conditioner. In fact, some manufacturers even require annual air conditioner cleanings as upkeep on an air conditioner warranty!
Below you can find our Air Conditioning Cleaning Checklist:
- Ensure the unit is operating normally by cycling through a brief call for A/C. If it is not, inform customer immediately and convert call to a repair with their permission.
- Remove and check furnace filter and return for debris and dirt
- Inspect Blower wheel and Blower motor/fan belt. Clean and oil if necessary for additional charge.
- Inspect condensate drain system
- Clean interior and exterior of condenser cabinet of dirt and debris
- Clean condenser coils
- Check fan blade
- Inspect refrigerant piping and insulation on suction line
- Inspect all wiring and electrical connections
- Check amperage draw
- Check refrigerant level using superheat or subcooling
- Inform customer of any issues found, then secure all panels
© 2018 Dream Homes Asia Co., Ltd.
All Rights Reserved.