Custom Pool Construction
Serving Hua Hin and all around Thailand
Today, swimming pool design is no longer confined to simple squares, circles, and rectangles. Custom pools add value and beauty to your property, allowing you to create the ideal luxury feature for your home. At Dream Homes Asia, our experienced pool contractors specialize in custom quality pools that deliver the aesthetics, performance, and energy efficiency you want.
Tips for Designing Your Custom Pool
Your pool should reflect both your aesthetic preferences and your functional needs. Whether you are looking to build a custom pool and spa for relaxation, exercise, or recreation, your pool contractors will help you create the perfect design and bring it to life in your yard.
- The layout of your pool should reflect its purpose. Square or rectangular pools are perfect for diving, water sports, and lap swimming, while free-flowing designs create a relaxing and organic space for leisure activities.
- There are a wide variety of water features that will add style to your outdoor living experience. Waterfalls, jets, spas, fountains, and lighting will contribute different characteristics to the atmosphere of your pool area, allowing you to completely customize your outdoor space. Other features include swim-up bars, shaded lagoons, and wading pools for the younger members of your family.
- Consider the overall look and function of your backyard during the pool design phase. The way you use your yard and the look of your home and landscaping can help you determine the best pool design, whether you want a contemporary, upscale look or a simple swimming hole that melds seamlessly with your property’s existing features.
What to Expect During Pool Construction
Swimming pools require a multi-step installation process. During pool construction, your pool contractors will keep you up to date on their plans and the estimated time to completion. You can explore your custom pool and spa options by calling Dream Homes Asia today at +66 (0) 95 254 1120 for a free estimate for pool installation or renovation.
- Your pool contractors will need access to your yard during construction; fencing may need to be temporarily removed.
- Heavy equipment is typically necessary to excavate the area where your pool’s basin will sit. Most of the dirt excavated from your yard is hauled away, but some may be saved for later use.
- The pool’s plumbing and framing is installed before the basin can be completed. Your pool contractors will create an area near your home to contain pump and other system controls, such as heaters or lighting.
- Finally, your pool’s basin and decking will be finished, including any tiling, painting, or staining. Landscaping and lighting may also be added, depending on your design.
© 2016 Dream Homes Asia Co., Ltd.
All Rights Reserved.